At gold in international market has grown rapidly. But the declined in crude oil. However, there is a strengthened of the rupee against the dollar today.
With marginal gains 0.1 percent on MCX, gold is trading at Rs 29 520. Even though the silver moderately with the fall of 0.1% has moved down to Rs 49 600. MCX crude oil slipped 0.1% to Rs 6370 has come. Natural gas along the edge of 0.2% is trading above Rs 226. At MCX have seeing a growth in the base metals. Strong with a gain 0.15% copper is trading at Rs 455. Aluminium 0.1%, 0.3% lead and nickel have gone up 0.5%, but zinc appears to be flattening.
MCX Commodity tips for today By 100McxTips
- Natural Gas MCX Trading Tips (OCT futures): Sell – 229, with a stop-loss – 233 and Goals – 221
- Gold MCX Trading Tips (December futures): Sell – 29800, with a stop-loss – 29990 and the target – 29100
- Copper MCX Trading Tips (Nov Futures): Buy – 450, with a stop-loss – 446 and Goals – 462
- Crude oil MCX Trading Tips (OCT futures): Sell – 6455, with a stop-loss – 6499 and target – 6315
Get all commodity market tips trial just click here
- Commodity Market : Buy-Sell Tips for September 27, 2013 (100mcxtipsblog.wordpress.com)
- Accurate MCX Commodity Tips Advisory Firm 100mcxtips.com (100mcxtipsblog.wordpress.com)