On first trading day of the week, household exchanges is seeing a decline strongly. Asian markets weakness of remains the declining Rupee create pressure on the Indian markets. Bank, PSU, Oil & Gas, FMCG, power, realty, and capital goods auto stocks is putting pressure on the today stocks market. IT, pharma, technology and consumer dyurebls looks purchasing. Midcap and Smallcap stocks leading the decline in shares is a little bit of shopping.
Today Market Opens at Sensex is down 73 points at 19842 and Nifty is down 18 points at 5888. Rupee also Opens at 61.49, 6 paise weaker. But At 9:40 AM BSE Sensex is down 188 points at 19721. NSE Nifty is down 58 points at 5848. The market trading of ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, NMDC, HDFC, Coal India, HDFC and Bharti Airtel luminaries like stocks has decline from 3.3 to 2 %. The HCL Tech, BHEL, Ranbaxy, Lupin, Tata Steel, Jindal Steel, Dr Reddy’s and luminaries such as Unilever stocks have gained from 1.8 to 0.5%. In midcap stocks, Bombay Dyeing, TVS Motor, HMT, Essar Ports and Prestige Estate gained the maximum from 14 to 3.3%. Small-cap stocks TD Power Systems, Heritage Foods, Hinduja Ventures, IL & FS Engineering Stayrolusn ABS and gained highest saturate 14.4 to 6 %.
Stocks Trading Tips for today By MCX Commodity Advisory (100McxTips.com)
- ITC ( Buy for 15 days ) , target of Rs 370 with stop-loss of Rs 334
- Sesa Sterlite ( Buy for 15 days ) , target of Rs 215 with stop-loss of Rs 178
- Lupin ( 1-2 Day Buy ) target of Rs 900 with stop-loss of Rs 865
- ICICI Bank ( Sell for 1-2 days ) , target of Rs 910 with stop-loss of Rs 945
- Yes Bank (2 -Day Sell ) target of Rs 295 with stop-loss of Rs 325
- Tata Motors ( 2-3 Day Buy ) target of Rs 382 with stop-loss of Rs 340
- LIC Housing Finance ( 4-5 Day Buy ) target of Rs 224 with stop-loss of Rs 203
Trial MCX Commodity Tips Just Click Here
- Today Light edge in The Indian Stocks Market, Oil & Gas Slip. (100mcxtipsblog.wordpress.com)
- After Noon Trading, Sensex Lost 300 Points, Rupee Close to 64 (100mcxtipsblog.wordpress.com)
- Buy-Sell Tips for Intraday Trading for Oct 4, 2013 (100mcxtipsblog.wordpress.com)
- Sensex Gains, Gold Rise and Rupee Declined (100mcxtipsblog.wordpress.com)