Globally crude oil prices has come up at last 2.5 month lows. On Nymex crude is trading below 102 dollars. The decrease in demand supply estimates of increase pressure on the crude oil is showing. Brent crude has also decelerated. Although gold with a boom in once again in 1340 and Comex dollar price golden has gone. But Silver also have declined.
On MCX crude oil slipped 1.5 per cent to Rs 6430 now has come up. Natural gas is trading at Rs 225.4 1 per cent lower. With minor fall of 0.1 percent on MCX gold is trading around Rs 30,700. While silver has moved 0.75 per cent to Rs 49,300. MCX around by 1 per cent all base metals have were down. Copper is down 0.7 per cent lower to Rs 467. Aluminum 0.75 per cent, 0.75 per cent in lead, nickel and zinc in the 0.8 per cent recorded a fall of 0.7 per cent.
Buy-Sell Intraday Tips for Indian MCX Commodity Market:
- Natural Gas MCX Tips (OCT futures): Sell – 228, stop-loss – 231.4 and Goals – 223
- Crude oil Tips (OCT futures): Sell – 6530, stop-loss – 6590 and target – 6440
- Gold Tips (OCT Futures): Buy – 30500, stop-loss – 30 400 and Target – 30800
- SILVER Tips (December futures): Buy – 49400, stop-loss – 49 200 and Target – 50000
- Commodity Market : Crude Oil Reserves Gained at Global Que (100mcxtipsblog.wordpress.com)
- Commodity Market : Buy-Sell Tips for September 27, 2013 (100mcxtipsblog.wordpress.com)
- Commodity Market Prices for (23/09/2013) (100mcxtipsblog.wordpress.com)