On Thursday decline in the global gold market is demonstrated again take over. Comex now gold is doing business above $ 1320. But the facing some pressure is silver. Crude oil is trading any lingering. Nymex crude oil price has come to down to 103 dollars. Syria crisis broke, the estimated have declined in crude oil. Today, in Rupees have gained value against the dollar and the price of $ 1 has come down to Rs 62.
Now, with the fall of 0.3 percent on MCX gold is trading below Rs 29,800. MCX Silver fell of 0.5 per cent to Rs 48 300 is lost. MCX crude oil slipped 0.2 per cent has come to down to Rs 6,400. With a gain of around 1 percent of the natural gas is trading at Rs 223. MCX base metals except nickel are seen in the red. With 0.2 per cent nickel is doing business above Rs 850. The 0.2 percent in MCX copper, 0.1 percent in aluminum, lead and zinc in the 0.3 percent recorded a decline of 0.2 percent.
MCX Tips for Trading in Commodities for September 27, 2013
- MCX Crude oil Tips (OCT futures): Sell – 6520, stoploss – 6601 and target – 6280
- MCX Copper Tips (Nov futures): Sell – 466, stoploss – 471 and Goals – 452
- Commodity Market : Crude Oil Reserves Gained at Global Que (100mcxtipsblog.wordpress.com)
- Commodity Market Prices for (23/09/2013) (100mcxtipsblog.wordpress.com)
- MCX Market Prices for Commodities Today (2013/09/24) (100mcxtipsblog.wordpress.com)
- Accurate MCX Commodity Tips Advisory Firm 100mcxtips.com (100mcxtipsblog.wordpress.com)