In the U.S., around 26 million barrels of crude oil reserves have been gained. U.S. Energies Department said last week to there was some 35.80 million barrels of crude oil stocks. The meantime the U.S. bailout package and cut growth are projected to reserves of crude oil declined. Nymex crude oil price has come up down to 103 dollars. This have also fallen impact on domestic business. This Age crude oil prices have declined drastically nearly 14 per cent.
MCX crude oil dropped 0.25 per cent at present is trading at Rs 6415. With MCX crude a sharp decline in natural gas today. MCX Natural gas fell by 1 per cent to Rs 223 has arrived. Pressures continue unabated on gold today. The price is still up to Rs 30,000. At the moment about 0.5 per cent correction with MCX gold is trading around Rs 30,100. With 0.5 per cent decline to Rs 48,900 while silver has moved. Base metals traded is extremely sluggish today. With 0.2 per cent on MCX Copper is trading at Rs 457.3. In aluminum is trading flat. 0.2 percent to 0.1 percent nickel and zinc have declined. A lead appears to be too flat.
Get all the MCX or Global Commodity Market Trading Tips or Free Trial Call here
Buy- Sell MCX Commodity Tips: By Investment Growth Services (100McxTips.com)
- MCX Gold Tips (OCT Futures): Buy – from 30,050 to 30,100, stoploss – 29900 and the target – 30300
- MCX SILVER Tips (December futures): Buy – 49500, stoploss – 48500 and the target – 51000
- MCX Crude oil Tips (OCT futures): Sell – 6430, stoploss – 6470 and target – 6385
- MCX Copper Tips (Nov futures): Sell – 457, stoploss – 461 and Goals – 450
- MCX Nickel Tips (Sept futures): Sell – 858, stoploss – 863 and Goals – 850
- Commodity Market Prices for (23/09/2013) (100mcxtipsblog.wordpress.com)